This sweet, creamy and delicious Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip will be a hit for any holiday get-together! Save the recipe today so you can make it year after year!
Every year around the holidays, I am looking for easy and delicious appetizers and desserts that can be whipped up fast, travel well and serve a crowd. This delicious and creamy Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip is one of those desserts that works perfectly if you’re entertaining at home, or if you have to take your dish on the road and visit relatives.
What is Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip?
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip is a festive dessert dip that’s been made with cream cheese, a little heavy cream (or whipped topping), all the flavors you would find in Gingerbread and a sweetener. I used Truvia Sweet Complete Brown and Confectioners Sweeteners in place of sugar to help sweeten the dip while cutting down on calories!
Why use Truvia Sweet Complete?
Truvia Sweet Complete Sweeteners can be swapped out for sugar cup-for-cup. So, no need to convert anything. If the recipe calls for a cup of sugar, you can swap out for a cup of Truvia Sweet Complete, whether you’re using the All-Purpose Granulated, Brown, or Confectioners Sweeteners.
In the case of my Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip, it is generally made with confectioners’ sugar and brown sugar. Instead, I swapped the sweeteners for Truvia Sweet Complete Confectioners and Truvia Sweet Complete Brown. Both of these sweeteners have zero calories but offer delicious sweetness so you will never taste a difference.
Made from the sweetness of the stevia plant, which you can actually grow in your garden, Truvia Sweet Complete Sweeteners are non-GMO, include zero artificial sweeteners and are great for working with when making desserts, sauces and baking!
Why you’ll love the Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
There’s so many reasons to love this little dip.
- First and foremost, I love it because it’s tasty. It is sweet, flavorful, fluffy and something everyone seems to enjoy. I love eating it with fruit. I believe apples and pears compliment the dip the best.
- Also, it’s ready in about 20 minutes! It might be the fastest dessert you ever make.
- As I mentioned above it is easily transportable. Just pop it in an airtight container and you’re all set.
- In this case, since it’s made with Truvia Sweet Complete Brown Sweetener and Truvia Sweet Complete Confectioners Sweetener, it’s lower in calories too! And it’s still delicious!
Tips for making Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- Make sure to use unsulfured molasses in this recipe. You want to avoid using a molasses product that’s bitter.
- The Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip recipe calls for heavy cream to be whipped. However, to save even more time you can use whipped topping. Keep in mind, because whipped topping already has sugar in it, the Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip will be sweeter.
- If using the heavy cream as the recipe suggests, make sure you whip the cream long enough. You need to see stiff peaks before stopping for the dip to set up properly.
- Store the Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip in an airtight container. You can store it for about three days before using it.
Need some additional dessert ideas?
- Try these holiday desserts too to complete your dessert table!
Thank you so much for visiting today, friends! I hope that you love this Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip recipe. You can find the full, printable recipe below. And for more information on Truvia Sweet Complete Sweeteners, visit truvia.com
Gingerbread Cheesecake Dip
- Hand mixer
- 12 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Truvia Sweet Complete Confectioners Sweetener
- 2/3 cup Truvia SweetComplete Brown Sweetener
- 1 1/2-2 Tbsp. molasses
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 2 pinches nutmeg
- Optional: Sprinkles
- Dipping options: Apples, pears, cookies or graham crackers
- Whip the heavy whipping cream for about 5 minutes until there’s stiff peaks. Refrigerate until needed.
- Combine the cream cheese, Truvia Sweeteners, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and molasses. Mix with a hand mixer until well combined.
- Add in the whipped heavy cream little by little and continue to mix.
- Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite dipping options!